1: Hello World
Excited to get this thing started! Covering why this show, what I hope to accomplish, what I hope you, as the listener, can get out of this. All the great things, I think, Elm has to offer and more.
Why this show now?
- I have gotten a taste of functional programming, and really like it, but Haskell is rough. Map, reduce, filter, slice.
- I Need that extra little push to keep at it, so by producing this show, I’ve added a little bit of outside pressure to keep me on track.
- The New Rustacean inspiration
- Webassembly is coming
- FrontEnd Masters
- Lin Clark
- webpack mozilla
So what is the podcast about?
- Learning ELM as I learn ELM, each episode will focus on a particular part or topic of the language. We’ll start at the beginning together and slowly work up to more advanced topics as we go.
- Show notes and exercises
- Possible community interviews and resources
- I like ELM Town, and would really like more podcast about ELM, rust, web assembly, and other cutting edge shows. If you know of any please drop me a message.
What is ELM
Published 14 Aug 2017